Chakra Puja For Everyone™
Many people perform Sri Chakra puja to get protection from Shri Sharabheswara and Pratyangira. And many perform to receive unlimited bliss from Sri Lalitha Devi, who is a form of Goddess Parvati. Tri Vidhya is a unique sacred way to ideally worship ancient Vedic deities without any prior requirements like Guru parampara, caste obligations, belief systems & religious barriers. In this present world, Kalyug, anyone with Devotion and Bhakti can get initiated into the most intense & fruitful way of worship to liberate our their soul. Only the chosen souls will be enlightened and liberated breaking the cycle of rebirth. And those who are destined to follow Tri Vidhya will certainly do so indefinitely.
There are nine (Nav) well known Durgas corresponding to Nine Maha-Shaktis – Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayini, Kaalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidhatri. And there are ten (Das) well known Maha-Vidhyas corresponding to ten Maha-Vidhya-Shaktis – Kaali, Tara, Maha-Tripurasundari, Bhuvaneshwari, Bhairavi, Chinnmastika, Baglamukhi, Dhumavati, Matangi, & Kamala. And very often Chakra puja is associated with worshiping Maha-Tripurasundari.
Tri Vidhya is a puja system involving worship of all Vedic deities along with Sri Pratyangira and Sharabheswar Shivji. In reality, it is influx of a Mega Energy created with the ultimate union of three energies – Jagadambe Suluni-Durgaji, Sharabheswar Shivji & Sri Pratyangira Kaliji. The form of Jagadambe Suluni-Durgaji incorporates nine (nav) Durga’s and Kaaliji incorporates ten (das) Maha-Shaktis within her. And the form of Sri Pratyangira and Sharabheswar Shivji are distinct Ugra representations of the Divine Energy. Tri Vidhya detailed puja starts with worshiping Ganesh, Surya, Vishnu, Jagadambe Suluni-Durgaji, Sharabheswar Shivji, Pratyangiraji.
- Chakra puja with sacred mantras and mudras (Ganesh, Surya, Vishnuji, Shivji & Devi)
- Chanting of mantra given at the time of initiation
- Recital of your chosen Devi Astotarra-Naamvali Stotram
- Additionally, Lalita Trishati and Rudra Trishati can be recited
- Protection from negative energy
- Blessings from the Divine Energy
- Achieve Blissfulness at the highest level
- Worship Das-Maha-Vidhya Devis
- Worship Sharabheswar Shivji & Vishnu Narsimhaji
- Worship Sri Pratyangira & Suluni-Durga
- Follow ancient rituals to please Panch-Devatas
Ready to experience – Register Here!
Submit your review